Do you have a few minutes to spare for a day? Do you like commenting on contributors' posts? The Refashion Coop needs two volunteer Editors on Duty (EOD for short) to make sure the site is running smoothly. Interested? Have questions? Please contact Jennifer Elliott at Thank you!

Friday, September 26, 2014

Cut that out

This dress may not look like much now, but I've got big plans for this one.  

I changed up the hemline with a high-low look, and added some flair to the neckline with some cut outs.

To see the process, you're welcome to visit my blog!


cfortin said...

I love what you did with that dress! Really great refashion.

Cindy @ Upcycled Design Lab

IWOM said...

Ditto! From kinda frumpy to seriously funky!

Nice work.


Lovenicky said...

Wow! What a transformation! Awesome job!

Bailey Mills said...

I love refashions that turn frumpy "grandma" dresses into fabulous frocks. :) Very well done!

Nina said...

What a great vision to see the after in the before! Great job

Nicola Jane said...

it's lovely! congrats to the happy couple as well!

Clare said...

I love the cut-outs paired with the high neckline. Gorgeous.

Andrea said...

Great cutouts! I'm gonna copycat ;) Loving your refashions, btw...welcome to the Co-op!!!