Do you have a few minutes to spare for a day? Do you like commenting on contributors' posts? The Refashion Coop needs two volunteer Editors on Duty (EOD for short) to make sure the site is running smoothly. Interested? Have questions? Please contact Jennifer Elliott at Thank you!

Monday, September 01, 2014

New To Me Top

Original top that I bought at a yard sale for $1.00!
I liked it as is, but really needed some tops for warmer months

I just cut off the sleeves and hemmed under .  At first I was going to pick the stitching out around the abdomen that creates a bit of draping. But after trying it on, I really liked the detail as it hides the tummy : )
I will be able to transition this top into fall by layering with a cardigan. 


Nina said...

Nice job! I like it better without sleeves

jennifer elliott said...

I love finding great deals! Great eye at catching this at a yard sale. I love the pattern. Great refashion.

Jennifer Elliott, EOD