Wednesday, September 17, 2014

Pants refashion

Hello refashionistas,

I took a little longer break this summer in order to put my ideas in order. I'm also struggling to find good quality clothes in thrift stores as I've already exhausted my closet. 

These pants were waiting for me. They are classic, well cut and made of 100% wool. But the cut is really too classic for me so I've made some changes:

Here is the basis:


After cutting the legs, I've created a floppy top that can be attached or not to the trousers. More details here


This gives a rather cool attitude to the whole outfit that can be worn with or without the top. Till the next refashion, sew well!





1 comment:

Refashion said...

This is such a creative idea and makes a unique outfit. Thanks for sharing.
Mary @ RanchHouse Editor of the Day (EOD)