Do you have a few minutes to spare for a day? Do you like commenting on contributors' posts? The Refashion Coop needs two volunteer Editors on Duty (EOD for short) to make sure the site is running smoothly. Interested? Have questions? Please contact Jennifer Elliott at Thank you!

Tuesday, September 30, 2014

Refashioned Tank Top to Maxi Dress

Hello! As a new contributor to Refashion Co-op, I'm pumped to share for the first time one of my refashion projects! I write over at Fashionably Employed primarily about personal style at work, and I sneak in some fun and simple DIY refashions, many of which I can wear to the office. Although I'm not sure this maxi dress could be worn to every office, I ended up giving it to my sister who is a teacher as I felt that, paired with a cardigan, it was perfect for her work setting. 

My project began as an old tank top that needed some TLC and some soft jersey knit fabric that turned my tank top in a perfect maxi dress. Head on over to my blog for more details and instructions on the project. Hope you enjoy!

#DIY maxi dress #refashion #tutorial - materials - #DIY maxi dress #refashion #tutorial - casual style -

1 comment:

cfortin said...

Hi - Welcome to refashion co-op.
Lovely refashion. I love the sleeveless maxi dresses.

Cindy - EOD
Upcycled Design Lab