Do you have a few minutes to spare for a day? Do you like commenting on contributors' posts? The Refashion Coop needs two volunteer Editors on Duty (EOD for short) to make sure the site is running smoothly. Interested? Have questions? Please contact Jennifer Elliott at Thank you!

Thursday, September 18, 2014

Perfect Halter Top For Warm Weather

This refashion started as a Chico's shirt with bleach stained sleeves. Because of the stains I got it for free at the thrift store where I volunteer. I thought I'd just need to shorten the sleeves to remove the stained area and I'd have a super simple refashion. But the top made look like a 1950s candy striper so I decided to drastically change it up. The halter top I ended up with is perfect for the 92 degree day we're expecting tomorrow.


Refashion said...

I do not think that I have seen this type of change to a shirt. It really works and looks great on you. Thanks for sharing.
Mary @ RanchHouse Editor of the Day (EOD)

katboulder said...


jennifer elliott said...

I love it too! Great job!