Do you have a few minutes to spare for a day? Do you like commenting on contributors' posts? The Refashion Coop needs two volunteer Editors on Duty (EOD for short) to make sure the site is running smoothly. Interested? Have questions? Please contact Jennifer Elliott at Thank you!

Monday, October 27, 2014

A princess inspired dress for my own princess

I needed to make a dress inspired in Disney's Princess Sofia. This purple dress my sister gave me a while ago was just the perfect colour for what I needed. I wasn't so short about the fabric though but went with it anyway, and I really liked how it turned out after all. 

I opted for a scalloped hem which isn't perfect - it was the first time I tried to make one - and I even made a matching hairclip. Can you tell she was happy about the dress? 

see more details of this dress HERE


cfortin said...

Another lovely refashion.

Cindy - EOD
Upcycled Design Lab

Magda E. said...

thank you Cindy!