Do you have a few minutes to spare for a day? Do you like commenting on contributors' posts? The Refashion Coop needs two volunteer Editors on Duty (EOD for short) to make sure the site is running smoothly. Interested? Have questions? Please contact Jennifer Elliott at Thank you!

Wednesday, October 29, 2014

A Steampunk Halloween!

I love costumes, so naturally when Halloween comes around I get pretty excited.  This year I decided on a steampunk theme for my husband and I.  I gathered various items from the thrift shops, altered some and created some fun steampunk costumes with accessories.

Goggles for both of us.

A shoulder pad for him.

And, futuristic weaponry!

For more details, and views of how we decorated the "trunk" of our van for the trunk-or-treaters, you can visit Second Chances By Susan!  Thanks!


RanchHouse said...

Have fun!!!! Costumes is one big benefit of being a Refasionista. Mary @ RanchHouse

cfortin said...


Cindy @ Upcycled Design Lab

RanchHouse said...

I would like to add, Thanks for sharing. Mary @ RanchHouse EOD

Lovenicky said...

I love steampunk too! What a fantastic refashion!

gulmina khan said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.