Friday, October 31, 2014

Argh, me hearties!

 
With Halloween right around the corner, I wanted to share this pic of me as a pirate! The costume is cobbled together from various pieces I had in the costume closet. The eye-patch, however, was made by me.
I took one of the boob inserts out of a shirt (you guys know the concave padded thingies I'm talking about, right? Like shoulder pads for the girls!). I trimmed the pad down to size so it would cover my eye, then I attached some elastic (an old elastic hairband). And voila! A one-eyed pirate look! 
What are you guys wearing for Halloween?

2 comments:

Saga said...

Bra pad as eye patch, so fun. I wonder if you could do the same with push up bra inserts. I have a few lying around that I don't know what to with.
A great costume.

jennifer elliott said...

so easy but it works wonder! great job!

Jennifer Elliott, EOD