Do you have a few minutes to spare for a day? Do you like commenting on contributors' posts? The Refashion Coop needs two volunteer Editors on Duty (EOD for short) to make sure the site is running smoothly. Interested? Have questions? Please contact Jennifer Elliott at Thank you!

Tuesday, October 14, 2014

Cargos & Polka Dots

Polka dots...what's not to love? Well, they are growing on me, that's for sure. When I saw this blouse, I instantly saw potential with this larger scale polka dot pattern. 
It didn't take too much, and only 2 major mistakes later, I've got a not so perfect, but totally cute top to wear :)
The pants were much more straightforward and went from droopy...
to fitted in under 10 minutes!

If you'd like to read the lowdown on my process of 'winging it' and a 'first' that didn't go so well, come on over here

Happy Refashioning!


cfortin said...

Really cute new top Andrea.

Cindy @ Upcycled Design Lab

lindsayscalco said...

Polka dots are ALWAYS in season. Love the shirt. I have a great red skirt that would go with!

Gema Ensenat said...

Love that top - polka dots are always adorable!! :)