Tuesday, October 14, 2014

Cargos & Polka Dots

Polka dots...what's not to love? Well, they are growing on me, that's for sure. When I saw this blouse, I instantly saw potential with this larger scale polka dot pattern. 
It didn't take too much, and only 2 major mistakes later, I've got a not so perfect, but totally cute top to wear :)
The pants were much more straightforward and went from droopy...
to fitted in under 10 minutes!

If you'd like to read the lowdown on my process of 'winging it' and a 'first' that didn't go so well, come on over here

Happy Refashioning!
Peace,
Andrea



3 comments:

cfort82 said...

Really cute new top Andrea.

Cindy @ Upcycled Design Lab

Anonymous said...

Polka dots are ALWAYS in season. Love the shirt. I have a great red skirt that would go with!

Gema said...

Love that top - polka dots are always adorable!! :)