Do you have a few minutes to spare for a day? Do you like commenting on contributors' posts? The Refashion Coop needs two volunteer Editors on Duty (EOD for short) to make sure the site is running smoothly. Interested? Have questions? Please contact Jennifer Elliott at Thank you!

Wednesday, October 29, 2014

Doilies on a Pullover

My dearest Refashion-Coop-Readers,

it's been a while since my last refashion but today I have cute one. Whenever you have an old sweater or some doilies left, just put them together. As I did!

Some weeks ago I visited my local thrift store and just found this cute velvet shirt. From an old curtain-project I had some doilies left and this was the right time to combine them.

If you want to see the whole tutorial feel free to visit my blog. I hope you like it!

I'm happy to read your comments.


1 comment:

RanchHouse said...

This is a very good way to make this shirt special. thank you for sharing with us. Mary @ RanchHouse EOD