Do you have a few minutes to spare for a day? Do you like commenting on contributors' posts? The Refashion Coop needs two volunteer Editors on Duty (EOD for short) to make sure the site is running smoothly. Interested? Have questions? Please contact Jennifer Elliott at Thank you!

Tuesday, October 14, 2014

lucky finds

Somehow I missed posting last month! Forgive me, but when I realised, it was October already. I have a few things to share with you though.

When needing to create a Popeye inspired look, I felt super happy and  lucky to find a t-shirt in my stash that I couldn't remember I had anymore. It was perfect for what I needed right?
the shorts I am wearing here were also refashioned... wanna read more about them? click HERE

Apart from the t-shirt I used leftovers from another old refashion I had worked on and got thie cute new shirt for my daughter. 

In the befores photo above there's a women's suit. I used parts of the skirt to make her a new pair of shorts.

read more about both pieces HERE


cfortin said...

Love the shorts! The little cut out is great.

Cindy - EOD
Upcycled Design Lab

Sticky Genius said...

These are great refashions! I love both pieces!

Magda E. said...

thank you ladies!