Do you have a few minutes to spare for a day? Do you like commenting on contributors' posts? The Refashion Coop needs two volunteer Editors on Duty (EOD for short) to make sure the site is running smoothly. Interested? Have questions? Please contact Jennifer Elliott at Thank you!

Friday, October 17, 2014

Sweater Refashion - Sweater to Skirt

From drab over sided sweater to FAB work ready skirt!  This is a 1 hour project that's easy and fun!

Step by step instructions are on my blog.  PLUS a hemming tip for my plus size sisters!

I've decided to make myself one of these in every color!


Becky Dorricott said...

I'm loving the big booty hemming tip!! :D Great skirt!! xx

Give the Cat a Name said...

Love this idea, I'm going to have to try it!

Andrea said...

Seriously great tip for hemming! Though I am not plus size my rear is big for my body frame, and I always have this issue as well! And I love this type of skirt, so great job all around :)

Andrea EOD

Elizabeth Hill said...

Very cute skirt! I have a couple extra sweaters in my "to do" pile, and I have the feeling one will become a skirt soon. Thanks for the inspiration!

I don't have a problem with "big booty ride up," but I do have a chronic case of what my sister and I call "white girl butt."

- Elizabeth
aka The Hungry Octopus