Do you have a few minutes to spare for a day? Do you like commenting on contributors' posts? The Refashion Coop needs two volunteer Editors on Duty (EOD for short) to make sure the site is running smoothly. Interested? Have questions? Please contact Jennifer Elliott at Thank you!

Tuesday, October 28, 2014

Sweater Revamp

I used sleeves from a previous refashion to replace sleeves on a old too big sweater to make myself a new top. I took it in some but I almost need to do it again.

As an added bonus, I used the sleeves to turn it into a cat sweater. The winter is coming and he gets cold easily. For a cat, I was so surprised that he loved his sweater. He was so happy.

More information on my blog here.


1 comment:

cfortin said...

I like the new top Lauren. Glad your kitty likes it's new sweater. I have one cat that would probably let me put it in a sweater and one the would totally flip out. :-)