Wednesday, October 22, 2014

The Sensational Shower Curtain to Raincoat Refashion

Ahhh, the joys of Autumn in Berlin: humid with that odd little chill that creeps into your bones topped off with non-stop drizzle & mist from the sky. The perfect weather for a light enough to layer, completely waterproof yet totally funky raincoat…but where does one find such amazing outerwear?


You make it of course, my darlings!


Snag a waterproof fabric shower curtain + a few buttons from your stash & head on over to Confessions of a Refashionista for the detailed step-by-step tutorial.



4 comments:

Kathy W. - One Brown Mom said...

OMG, I already have 3 raincoats but I MUST make this!!!!!

g.satansbraten said...

*giggle* : thumbs up for your idea to utilise a shower curtain at least for some similar good use in its 'battle against water' ;-) !

I utilised some for washable wall-decoration due to a pleasing pattern found on one.

RanchHouse said...

I don't think I have one now, but will be on the look-out. Imagine some of the fun shower-curtains we might find.
Thanks for sharing.
Mary @ RanchHouse EOD

Confessions of a Refashionista said...

Cheers gals! =O)