Do you have a few minutes to spare for a day? Do you like commenting on contributors' posts? The Refashion Coop needs two volunteer Editors on Duty (EOD for short) to make sure the site is running smoothly. Interested? Have questions? Please contact Jennifer Elliott at Thank you!

Monday, October 06, 2014

Tie a Bow Around It

I recently picked up this nice black blouse with cream-colored bows all over it. It's brand new, but I only paid $3.99 for it at the thrift shop.

Bow Blouse - Before

I rather liked it, so I chose to simply take it in. I removed the sleeves and took in the body. Then I trimmed some off the armholes and reattached the sleeves higher up, fixing both the length and girth issues in one fell swoop.

Bow Blouse - AfterBow Blouse - After

For a more in-depth explanation and lots more pics, visit me at CarissaKnits!

Bow Blouse - Before & After


Cassandra Louise said...

It looks fantastic! :-D

Refashion said...

Soooooooooo much better Carissa

Debbie EOD