Do you have a few minutes to spare for a day? Do you like commenting on contributors' posts? The Refashion Coop needs two volunteer Editors on Duty (EOD for short) to make sure the site is running smoothly. Interested? Have questions? Please contact Jennifer Elliott at Thank you!

Tuesday, October 07, 2014

Upcycling a plain white shirt

This was an easy one, there's even not a lot to tell about it. A costumer wanted a barbie inspired outfit, I actually had to reproduce something she saw and wanted me to make... in order to get that look, I used a plain white shirt and patched a barbie head silhuette. Easy as that. Then I added a bow and it was done. 
Over House of Estrela you get to read more about it and the rest of the outfit. 


Kelley said...

THAT is adorable!

Happy week,

Nina said...

So cute!

RanchHouse said...

Cute, My friend goes overboard with hair-bows, I need to share this idea.
Mary @ RanchHouse (EOD)

Magda E. said...

Thanks everyone! =D