Do you have a few minutes to spare for a day? Do you like commenting on contributors' posts? The Refashion Coop needs two volunteer Editors on Duty (EOD for short) to make sure the site is running smoothly. Interested? Have questions? Please contact Jennifer Elliott at Thank you!

Wednesday, October 01, 2014

Woolen dress more useful

Wolly dress. I liked it for its warmth, but it had a strange design: When it is cold enough to wear wollen dresses, it is too cold for 3/4 sleeves (for me anyway).
And I needed to wear an undergarment, as the woll was slightly scratchy, but long sleeves didn't look good and T-shirts didn't cover enough.

I cut of the sleeves and the grey edges and hemmed all the raw edges. 

It is still and everyday dress, but much more versatile. Here I wear it with a short sleeve shirt. I can also wear a cardigan over it, I couldn't before.

And the sleeves? You guessed it: Legwarmers.

1 comment:

RanchHouse said...

Looks like you will get good use out of this now. Thanks for sharing. Mary @ RanchHouse EOD