Do you have a few minutes to spare for a day? Do you like commenting on contributors' posts? The Refashion Coop needs two volunteer Editors on Duty (EOD for short) to make sure the site is running smoothly. Interested? Have questions? Please contact Jennifer Elliott at Thank you!

Tuesday, November 11, 2014

Hello and Hi There from My Handmade Hell!

Hi all!

I am so excited to have been accepted as a contributor to this co-op! I have been browsing for weeks now, and I am so inspired by the things you guys do!

I have this silly little blog I've had for a while, and I like it a lot: it's called My Handmade Hell and it's basically all about my efforts to match my creativity with my time, budget, and materials - none of which I have very much of!!

A little about me I guess: I'm a single mom of two in my early thirties with a full time job. So time is short! My refashions are almost never planned, because I often have to jump right into it whenever I get inspired. No time to waste!

I love to Make Things. My kids also Make Things. I post all the Things I Make on my blog - whether it be refashions, from-scratch sewing, jewelry-making, knitting/crocheting, or even food. I try to post SOMETHING every day, and I try to post a recipe once a week. Sometimes I fail miserably when I try to make something - I post those on my blog too. :)

Here are some of the refashions I've done on my blog in the past:

I like to think I have a lot of personality, and I further like to think that my personality shows in my blog, and hopefully in my posts here as well! I almost always do step-by-step photos and/or tutorials when I Make Things, so I hope that you'll enjoy my posts.

Thanks so much! I'm looking forward to being part of this amazing community. :)



Gingham Ginger said...

Lol. Love the blog name.

cfortin said...

Welcome to refashion co-op. You have some really great refashions here. Looking forward to seeing what you do next. Just a reminder to use your user name as your only label. Thanks.

Cindy - EOD
Upcycled Design Lab

Saga said...

Welcome :-)
I really like the romantic cardigan.

Nina said...

cute stuff! welcome to the club ;)