Do you have a few minutes to spare for a day? Do you like commenting on contributors' posts? The Refashion Coop needs two volunteer Editors on Duty (EOD for short) to make sure the site is running smoothly. Interested? Have questions? Please contact Jennifer Elliott at Thank you!

Monday, November 03, 2014

I'm new here!

Hi everyone,

I'm Sheena and I'm quite new to blogging, but am not new to re-fashioning!!

I'm 44, mum of two girls and I have a little multimedia business that I run, which covers the many creative things that I do to try and make a living.

To be honest, I didn't know I could join a blog like this, but now I know, I'll be glad to share some of my re-fashions..

Here's one I did earlier: (well, its still a work in progress)

One very cream coloured hat

Back of hat, what is that supposed to be?

Re-covered in crushed velvet, with gimp braiding and guipure lace added and some new veiling.. Yet to add some black roses, a bow on the back and some chiffon, or netting as a kind of rear drape.

Hope you like it..

Thanks for allowing me to take part.. Looking forward to catching up on everyone's re-fashions!!

My bog links are: Ananassa Multimedia
Rain Acoustic Duo
Natural Supernature


Trudy Callan said...

Welcome to the blogging community and to Refashion Co-op. Your hats are lovely. What is the link to your blog?

Refashion said...

We are happy to have you here as a contributor.

The hat looks very striking, so much better.
Debbie EOD

concretenprimroses said...

Wow! Wonderful refashion! Love it.

Sheena McDonagh said...

Thanks for the lovely comments about my hat!! As I said, its not finished yet..

I've just added the blog addresses to it!! :-)