Do you have a few minutes to spare for a day? Do you like commenting on contributors' posts? The Refashion Coop needs two volunteer Editors on Duty (EOD for short) to make sure the site is running smoothly. Interested? Have questions? Please contact Jennifer Elliott at Thank you!

Wednesday, November 12, 2014

Oversized Dress Refashion

After purchasing this dress in navy and pink (one of my favorite color combinations), I wanted an option that was a bit longer and more appropriate for my office. So I took a cue from another blogger and tried my hand and making this oversized dress (with added length) shrink down a bit in size to fit me. Head on over to my blog to see the instructions as well as the blogger from whom I took inspiration for my creation. 

P.S. I'm sorry I don't have a "Before" photo for this one. I'll be sure to keep those going forward. 


RanchHouse said...

This such a great way to get the length and size for the "after baby" bump. Looks great on you. Thanks for sharing.
Mary @ RanchHouse EOD

Kelley said...

This is way past adorable. A great save! You go girl! You glow in this.

Happy weekend,

Jen P said...

Thanks Ladies. So glad you enjoyed it!