Wednesday, November 12, 2014

Oversized Dress Refashion

After purchasing this dress in navy and pink (one of my favorite color combinations), I wanted an option that was a bit longer and more appropriate for my office. So I took a cue from another blogger and tried my hand and making this oversized dress (with added length) shrink down a bit in size to fit me. Head on over to my blog to see the instructions as well as the blogger from whom I took inspiration for my creation. 

P.S. I'm sorry I don't have a "Before" photo for this one. I'll be sure to keep those going forward. 


3 comments:

RanchHouse said...

This such a great way to get the length and size for the "after baby" bump. Looks great on you. Thanks for sharing.
Mary @ RanchHouse EOD

Mrs. Kelley Dibble said...

This is way past adorable. A great save! You go girl! You glow in this.

Happy weekend,
Kelley~

Unknown said...

Thanks Ladies. So glad you enjoyed it!