Do you have a few minutes to spare for a day? Do you like commenting on contributors' posts? The Refashion Coop needs two volunteer Editors on Duty (EOD for short) to make sure the site is running smoothly. Interested? Have questions? Please contact Jennifer Elliott at Thank you!

Saturday, November 08, 2014

Peter Pan Collar

 how to make a custom peter pan collar using recycled fabric
I used recycled fabric from a cotton shirt with a small percentage of stretch 
My how-to is also available on Guidecentral.


Andrea said...

Really cute collar :)

vintagevogue said...

This is adorable! I will have to find a way to try it!

Carissa said...

Peter Pan collars are super cute, but throw in plaid too and even better! Great job!


Bailey Mills said...

I have a sweater with a big bulky neck that is kind of a weird cross between a turtle neck and a cowl neck that I've been wracking my brain for ideas on how to fix. You've totally solved my problem!! A peter pan collar would be a perfect fix!