Do you have a few minutes to spare for a day? Do you like commenting on contributors' posts? The Refashion Coop needs two volunteer Editors on Duty (EOD for short) to make sure the site is running smoothly. Interested? Have questions? Please contact Jennifer Elliott at Thank you!

Tuesday, November 18, 2014

Refashion Nostaligia

When I found this dress at a thrift store a few months ago for $1.99, nostalgia kicked in, and I couldn’t pass it up. It looks strikingly similar to the first refashion I ever did.
 Even thought it's so similar to my first, I still love the way this one turned out!

Hope everyone is staying warm, we got snow in Columbus!


ktjeanne said...

Wow! Your remake is extremely beautiful!


cfortin said...

The new length is great and makes the whole dress much more updated.

Cindy - EOD
Upcycled Design Lab