Do you have a few minutes to spare for a day? Do you like commenting on contributors' posts? The Refashion Coop needs two volunteer Editors on Duty (EOD for short) to make sure the site is running smoothly. Interested? Have questions? Please contact Jennifer Elliott at Thank you!

Wednesday, November 19, 2014

The Upcycled Refashioned Knit Tote

I had an itchy knit

That on me just would not fit

I grabbed my scissors and got to work

And created a bag for my shopping to lurk

Okay, okay my poetry is lacking but this project is fabulous & quick so let’s get making my DIY upcycled refashioned knit tote!


Rachel Kerstetter said...

I LOVE that your description is a poem!

Annikins said...

You are clever, I would not have thought of that and I always love a bit of rhyme.

RanchHouse said...

These would make great Christmas gifts. Even better as the wrapping for a such as a book or holiday wine.
Thanks for sharing.
Mary @ RanchHouse EOD