Do you have a few minutes to spare for a day? Do you like commenting on contributors' posts? The Refashion Coop needs two volunteer Editors on Duty (EOD for short) to make sure the site is running smoothly. Interested? Have questions? Please contact Jennifer Elliott at Thank you!

Tuesday, December 16, 2014

Girly nightgown

I didn't blog for a long period with the typical reason, nursing baby. Well, as much as I hope I can manage to sew anything, I can not get things done except this quick project.

I've got this nightgown from flea market. Not intended to wear it myself but I bought it aiming to refashion to something and finally did it!

I made it to be a nightgown but the girl like it so much and wear it as a lounge wear around the day. She always want maxi dress and she think this is her cozy maxi.

The blue flower on her chest is made from felt. I made it to cover small print on tank top. I still have the top part of the dress. It will going to be matching outfit for the baby when I've got time to hack it.



1 comment:

cfortin said...

Cute re-fashion and even better that it was quick.

Cindy - EOD
Upcycled Design Lab