Do you have a few minutes to spare for a day? Do you like commenting on contributors' posts? The Refashion Coop needs two volunteer Editors on Duty (EOD for short) to make sure the site is running smoothly. Interested? Have questions? Please contact Jennifer Elliott at Thank you!

Saturday, December 20, 2014

Glitter Shoe Make-Over

Hallo meine lieben Refashionistas,

Ich hoffe, ihr seid nicht allzu sehr im Weihnachtsstress und freut euch auf die kommenden Feiertage.
Meanwhile I decided to give an old pair of shoes a make-over. I didn't liked the brown and thought of a sparkling new year's eve outfit. This is what happendend then...

To see the full story I would be happy if you check out my blog!

See you. :)


Elizabeth Hill said...

I've been thinking about glitter shoes a lot the past year or so, but still haven't gotten around to it. Nicely done!

- Elizabeth, EOD

g.satansbraten said...

Nice idea - I just hope, those sparkly sprinkles stay put, put, put on those shoes and don't 'discolour' onto other things?
Sorry, just checking, since I like 'sparkle' as long as it stays put on its original place = hence, I'm the one, even washing x-mass cards with loose sparkle before I start reading them ^^ + :-o !

LG, Gerlinde

PS: Dir auch schoene Weihnachten ohne Stress - so dies ueberhaupt moeglich, da auch so uuunheimlich abfaerbend ;-)

Translation: merry christmas to you as well with as less stress as possible as well ( = that's what she is in 'rough translation' wishing us in her first sentence) despite this seems to me nearly impossible since stress obviously tends to 'discolour' onto others as well ;-)

Nina said...