Do you have a few minutes to spare for a day? Do you like commenting on contributors' posts? The Refashion Coop needs two volunteer Editors on Duty (EOD for short) to make sure the site is running smoothly. Interested? Have questions? Please contact Jennifer Elliott at Thank you!

Friday, December 12, 2014

Refash Rehash

A couple posts ago I mentioned that I wasn't sure I was completely happy with the finished product.

The more I looked at it, the less I liked it. So out came my trusty seam ripper, and I took it apart. Again. And now, I'm very happy with the finished product. I even wore it to work the day after I finished it!

Loving the pop of color!


Saga said...

It is a better length for you, and I like how the green band spice it up.

jenny_o said...

Yes, what a difference - looks finished now!

Andrea said...

I like this. This looks more intentional than the first go round and more interesting too! Great job!

Andrea EOD