Do you have a few minutes to spare for a day? Do you like commenting on contributors' posts? The Refashion Coop needs two volunteer Editors on Duty (EOD for short) to make sure the site is running smoothly. Interested? Have questions? Please contact Jennifer Elliott at Thank you!

Sunday, December 07, 2014

SHIRT FIX: Taste the happy

Have I ever mentioned how much I love Arrested Development? So, when I found this little gem of a shirt on the clearance rack at my former place of work, I was incredibly excited to have scored the last one with a super pretty price tag ($6).


Although the Arrested Development t-shirt was nowhere near my size, I knew I could refashion it. Not to mention, I could use all the practice to perfect the art resizing a sleeve and armhole.


Using the trusty "copy a fitted tee" method, I carefully took apart one side of the T-shirt and reassembled it to fit. Everything was done by hand -- needle and thread -- because I felt I had more control with the stitches and pace.


For commentary and pictures, wander over to my blog at

Jennifer Elliott

1 comment:

Carissa said...

There's always money in the banana stand! I'm totally jealous of your new shirt. Great job!