Do you have a few minutes to spare for a day? Do you like commenting on contributors' posts? The Refashion Coop needs two volunteer Editors on Duty (EOD for short) to make sure the site is running smoothly. Interested? Have questions? Please contact Jennifer Elliott at Thank you!

Sunday, December 14, 2014

Something skinny for me!

A few years back I bought some summerpants that fit me well enough to go camping in them.
These days they don't fit me anymore... so I made them smaller! I also made them shorter.

At first I removed all the extra's and almost the entire the waistband.
I took one of my well fitting pants and that helped me getting it into shape. I also used the pin method, you wear it inside out and pin where you need to loose some fabric.
After I was satisfied with the result I sewed the waistband back on and shortened the legs.

Now I was to late with refashioning to actually wear it on my campingtrip of this year. But I will certainly wear it next summer!

Greetings from
Joke Vermanen


RenataLaura said...

Lovely wardrobe item for the spring great that you saved it instead of buying new

Carissa said...

They look super comfortable, and I like the new length a lot. Nice job!


Joke Vermanen said...

Thank you both!