Do you have a few minutes to spare for a day? Do you like commenting on contributors' posts? The Refashion Coop needs two volunteer Editors on Duty (EOD for short) to make sure the site is running smoothly. Interested? Have questions? Please contact Jennifer Elliott at Thank you!

Saturday, December 27, 2014

Sweater Mittens (how original)!!

I know I am not the first person to make mittens from an old sweater, but I had an awesome old sweater that only fit me when I was like, 19. I didn't want to get rid of it because I love the color and how soft it is, so I decided to try my hand at this popular project.

Here is the sweater before, which is way too small:

Here is how they turned out:

To see the complete project, you can visit my blog. I love how these turned out! Happy New Year! :) 

1 comment:

Andrea said...

These are a great pair of mittens!

Please remember that when putting labels on your post, only use your username Em-provising...the other labels are for editor use only. Thanks!

Andrea EOD