Do you have a few minutes to spare for a day? Do you like commenting on contributors' posts? The Refashion Coop needs two volunteer Editors on Duty (EOD for short) to make sure the site is running smoothly. Interested? Have questions? Please contact Jennifer Elliott at Thank you!

Monday, December 29, 2014

Updated Collar

Years ago, I tossed this blouse into my bag at a thrift store on a sale day when I could pay $10 for anything that fit in the medium size bag they offered me. I liked the fabric and had grand visions of making a sleeveless top from this seemingly over-sized blouse that surely came from someone's grandmother's closet. Since that day, a few things have happened to the shirt. Stop on over to Fashionably Employed to read more about it's journey to a little updated refashion!

1 comment:

Minnado said...

The new collar shape really looks so much better