Do you have a few minutes to spare for a day? Do you like commenting on contributors' posts? The Refashion Coop needs two volunteer Editors on Duty (EOD for short) to make sure the site is running smoothly. Interested? Have questions? Please contact Jennifer Elliott at Thank you!

Thursday, January 15, 2015

An Adult Sweatshirt to Kids Pants

Ready to send this old sweatshirt to the thrift store, I instead chopped it up and made some new pants for our older son. This sports team is a big deal in our house, so it's great to see the logo and team pride sticking around with the sweatshirt for a little while longer. Stop on over to my blog to see the tutorial for this refashion!


Joke Vermanen said...

Awesomeness in the mini version! This is what I call half hour pants. I made a few pair of leggings for my daughter with the same method.

jennifer elliott said...

Great refashion! Good save.

Jennifer Elliott, EOD