Do you have a few minutes to spare for a day? Do you like commenting on contributors' posts? The Refashion Coop needs two volunteer Editors on Duty (EOD for short) to make sure the site is running smoothly. Interested? Have questions? Please contact Jennifer Elliott at Thank you!

Monday, January 19, 2015

and that's why there ain't a before picture here!

I just realised I don't share anything with you since November. I am sorry for that. Today I am bringing you another refashion I made for my baby boy, using basicly scraps from previous refashions. if you are anything like me, you save basicly every little scrap and again, having a baby boy is the perfect excuse to use those tiny pieces. 
The shirt was made out of leftovers from the undies and a white t-shirt, and the pants were made with leftovers from a pair of leggings that were cut into shorts. 

read more details about this outfit over House of Estrela.

And by the way, allow me to share a special event that's going to take place on my blog, staring today until next friday. I think you'll all enjoy it! Click through the link to check who the guests are.


Refashion said...

The baby clothes look both cute and practical.

Debbie EOD

Refashion said...
This comment has been removed by the author.