Friday, January 09, 2015

Just Hanging Around, Waiting for Something Special!

Happy New Year Everyone!

I love reading about all your refashions, I always find your projects so inspiring :)

Today I'm sharing a remake that I *hope* constitutes a refashion... Making a belt bow accessory, from a wire hanger :)

I think they're awful anyway, and rather than throw them out (in favour of more garment-friendly hangers), I've been trying to think of ways to make use of them, whilst also working my way through my getting-far-too-big-for-my-lounge fabric stash...


I'm sorry for the strange selfie shot, although you get the picture... from wire hanger, to big black bow! Come visit my blog for all the details, and have a wonderful rest-of-January :)

Gema x


4 comments:

Andrea said...

Very cool use of an old wire hanger! Definitely a crafty refashion :) Love it.

Andrea EOD

Gema said...

Thanks Andrea! :)

Amy Jo said...

WOW! That's really, really cool!

Gema said...

Thanks Amy Jo!! So pleased you like it!