Do you have a few minutes to spare for a day? Do you like commenting on contributors' posts? The Refashion Coop needs two volunteer Editors on Duty (EOD for short) to make sure the site is running smoothly. Interested? Have questions? Please contact Jennifer Elliott at Thank you!

Saturday, January 24, 2015

My button print shirt dress!

Like most of my refashions, I mostly just made something smaller. I was really just excited that I can finally wear this adorable print.
It looks like polka dots. Here, I blew them up:
Wait until you see it with the belt; the button belt!
Yes, that's an actual waist cinching belt with a clasp that looks like a huge button. For a closer look, I extra-larged the pics on my post on my blog.
Thanks for looking at the millionth thrift store dress from my growing collection!


jennifer elliott said...

If belting a dress didn't make me look pregnant, I would totally wear cute little dresses like your refashions every day. Great job!

Elizabeth Hill said...

Love the print and the dress!

- Elizabeth, EOD
aka The Hungry Octopus

Love Street Salvage said...

So cute! I love the little button print! I always like your refashions and I'm totally going to use that shoulder trick I saw on your blog! 😉

Erica Moody said...

Thank you, fellow refashioners! Love Street Salvage! You have the best dresses ever. I always get excited to see your posts. I can't believe you like one of my little "techniques!"