Do you have a few minutes to spare for a day? Do you like commenting on contributors' posts? The Refashion Coop needs two volunteer Editors on Duty (EOD for short) to make sure the site is running smoothly. Interested? Have questions? Please contact Jennifer Elliott at Thank you!

Sunday, January 11, 2015

Scarf Necklace

The before pic is not the original scarf but it looked just like it (again, forgot to take the before pic).  I never wore it so I decided to change it up. My initial plan was to undo the yarn and knit up a basic pattern but the yarn was like a weaved wide yarn so that plan was out.  I cut the yarn into 8 strips of about 1 yard and then braided together. I hot glued the embellishments to the ends so it would be more like a  necklace. I plan to add a proper clasp when I have time to dig through my stash.  


jennifer elliott said...

So pretty! I love the braid!

Carissa said...

Very cute! The braid looks a lot more updated and trendy than the ruffly scarf did.