Do you have a few minutes to spare for a day? Do you like commenting on contributors' posts? The Refashion Coop needs two volunteer Editors on Duty (EOD for short) to make sure the site is running smoothly. Interested? Have questions? Please contact Jennifer Elliott at Thank you!

Wednesday, January 28, 2015

Some warm slippers version 2015

Yes I'm back again!
I know I haven't been posting a lot these days but I've been saving my back by lying in bed every single afternoon.
So although I've been creating stuff, I wasn't able to upload or even sort out the photo's I've made of the creations...
But here's one you'll like =D

In addition to last year's version I've made new slippers for my clan for this year.
They're made from scraps of jeans, fleece, teddy, fake-fur, wool ánd leather.

My daughter got two

My husband to

And I was not left behind.

Read about them on this post.
Read about my other creations, new and refashioned on my blog.

Greetings from the Netherlands.
Joke Vermanen


RanchHouse said...

Joke, These really make me want to get started on a pair. I shrank a sweater last week that should work well.
Mary @ RanchHouse EOD

Joke Vermanen said...

Let's hope you get them done soon. They are so cosy!