Wednesday, January 28, 2015

Some warm slippers version 2015

Yes I'm back again!
I know I haven't been posting a lot these days but I've been saving my back by lying in bed every single afternoon.
So although I've been creating stuff, I wasn't able to upload or even sort out the photo's I've made of the creations...
But here's one you'll like =D

In addition to last year's version I've made new slippers for my clan for this year.
They're made from scraps of jeans, fleece, teddy, fake-fur, wool ánd leather.

My daughter got two

My husband to

And I was not left behind.


Read about them on this post.
Read about my other creations, new and refashioned on my blog.

Greetings from the Netherlands.
Joke Vermanen

2 comments:

RanchHouse said...

Joke, These really make me want to get started on a pair. I shrank a sweater last week that should work well.
Mary @ RanchHouse EOD

Joke Vermanen said...

Let's hope you get them done soon. They are so cosy!