Tuesday, January 20, 2015

Tunic refitted

I like stripes. But this tunic needed some work to become good.
I removed the buttons and sewed most of the placket shut.
I sewed the buttons back on, only decorative.
I shortened the sleeves and sewed the cuffs back on (in the pictures I wear them rolled up).
I took the tunic in at the sides and put an elastic in the back to gather the remaining width.
Lastly I made two small loops to pull a belt through.

Without belt.

With belt, and high heels, and bling.
 


1 comment:

cfortin said...

Very nice refashion. I like how you moved the buttons.

Cindy - EOD
Upcycled Design Lab