Do you have a few minutes to spare for a day? Do you like commenting on contributors' posts? The Refashion Coop needs two volunteer Editors on Duty (EOD for short) to make sure the site is running smoothly. Interested? Have questions? Please contact Jennifer Elliott at Thank you!

Thursday, February 12, 2015

Anthro-Inspired Cloth & Stone Top

It's been FOREVER since I posted a refashion!!! As an editor, I hang my head in shame........

BUT, this one is a fast favorite for me, so I'm hoping you'll agree and forgive me ;).

I started out with this...thing. WOW, is all I can say. But I knew it had to be saved from itself! So it sat in my refashion closet for months. And today, I saved it :)

I took this Cloth & Stone Anthropologie top as my inspiration...and after a bit of seam ripping, cutting and sewing, here's how it turned out!

Definitely brighter, more unique...but I love how it looks and fits now. What do you think? For a further breakdown of the process and more looks at the after, head on over to Little Did You Know!



jennifer elliott said...

Soooo much better! So cute -- I like it paired with the skinny jeans. Amazing as always.

Jennifer Elliott, EOD

American Nanny said...

I hear you on that one Andrea. I too am one of the editors of this blog and while I post over on my blog I find it more difficult to post here on Refashion Co-op.

Gema Ensenat said...

Well that's just stunning, as per usual!! I'm going thru a bit of a sewing lull, don't know where my sewing mojo's gone!! But looking at your posts always helps me feel motivated x