Do you have a few minutes to spare for a day? Do you like commenting on contributors' posts? The Refashion Coop needs two volunteer Editors on Duty (EOD for short) to make sure the site is running smoothly. Interested? Have questions? Please contact Jennifer Elliott at Thank you!

Monday, February 16, 2015

Floral Dress to Skirt

I found this dress, tags still attached, in my sister's donation pile. When I tried it on and the back wouldn't zip around my torso, I decided it could still be a skirt! I liked the material, so I salvaged it from the depths of donation and made my sister's trash my treasure. You can stop over to Fashionably Employed for the tutorial


jennifer elliott said...

I'm so jealous! I love the color and pattern of the skirt. Great job!

Refashion said...

The skirt looks lovely, great shape and pattern

Debbie EOD

Katie Rustin said...

I love how you've styled it! It looks amazing!


Ali said...

Loving it as a skirt!