It's been a while since I've done any refashioning, so I started off simple.
I found this in my (very large and
I actually bought it for the white fake pocket handkerchief, but unfortunately it didn't make the final cut (no pun intended....)
Essentially the jacket part of the dress worked. I wanted to keep this one simple, so I chopped off the skirt bottom and tried on the jacket. It was just waaaaay too dated, but I didn't want to be dealing with the sleeves and taking it in still looked dated.
So I chopped off under the first button and stitched up the raw edges.
I'm pretty happy with it now, it adds a dash of colour to my predominately black wardrobe!
As always, the full process can be found here....