Do you have a few minutes to spare for a day? Do you like commenting on contributors' posts? The Refashion Coop needs two volunteer Editors on Duty (EOD for short) to make sure the site is running smoothly. Interested? Have questions? Please contact Jennifer Elliott at Thank you!

Saturday, February 21, 2015

Longsleeved shirt expanded with panels

This nice striped longsleeved T-shirt, only had one thing wrong with it: It was cl 170, the biggest childrens' size. No way I was ever getting into it.

I made a simple refashion with panels at each side.
I was very surprised at the strong visual impact the black panels make. I hadn't anticipated it, but i love it.

I feel a bit like a french mimer with the shirt on

Edit: Now with link to blogpost, where I explainm, how I did: (in English at the bottom),


Marcella Denotti said...

Great! Very fashionable too!
Any suggestion to do the same ?

Elizabeth Hill said...

Mime on! I have a few (or more) shirts who could use this treatment. Thanks for the inspiration!

- Elizabeth, EOD
aka The Hungry Octopus

Saga said...

Thank you for the comments. Marcella, I have added an explanation of how I did at my blog. I included the link in the blogpost.

cucicucicoo: ecological living said...

Super cute! I love it! :) Lisa

olischowskis said...

Wow! The side panels make this shirt really cute! Great modification!