Do you have a few minutes to spare for a day? Do you like commenting on contributors' posts? The Refashion Coop needs two volunteer Editors on Duty (EOD for short) to make sure the site is running smoothly. Interested? Have questions? Please contact Jennifer Elliott at Thank you!

Monday, February 09, 2015

Polka Dot Culotte Refashion

Guys, I'm embarrassed to say, I didn't know these were culottes (are they?). I didn't even know they were shorts when I picked them up at a flea market (definitely thought I was grabbing a skirt lol). Either way, I'm so glad I did, because a quick hem really revitalized them for me. I think this might by my favorite refashion yet (and it was so simple!)

Happy Monday, Everyone!


Refashion said...

The shorts look lovely now, very cute

Debbie EOD

Corina said...

Love it! I've always been partial to polkadots.