Do you have a few minutes to spare for a day? Do you like commenting on contributors' posts? The Refashion Coop needs two volunteer Editors on Duty (EOD for short) to make sure the site is running smoothly. Interested? Have questions? Please contact Jennifer Elliott at Thank you!

Thursday, February 19, 2015

Stripes Are A Good Thing...Part Two!

A few weeks ago I shared part one of a refashion where I made a dress from this oversized dress and men's polo shirt.

Next is part two, using the leftovers....

...which resulted in this skirt.

A fun, comfortable skirt with patch pockets on the front,

and a buttoned slit at the back.

Now I have a dress and a skirt that only cost me a total of $4.00...not bad!  If you would like to see more pics and a tutorial of how it was done, you can visit my blog, Second Chances By Susan.  Thanks!


g.satansbraten said...

Wow - running out of thumbs to put up ^^!!!

LG, Gerlinde

Gema Ensenat said...

That skirt is so beautifully finished... What a creation!! Impressed :)

jennifer elliott said...

You're amazing! I love the new skirt, and I love the side strip pieces. Nice contrast.

Jennifer Elliott, EOD

cfortin said...

Really cute! I love the pockets and side panels.

Cindy - Upcycled Design Lab

Amy Jo said...

Holy Smokes.... You've got talent! I'm so impressed and love your two outfits!