Thursday, February 19, 2015

Stripes Are A Good Thing...Part Two!

A few weeks ago I shared part one of a refashion where I made a dress from this oversized dress and men's polo shirt.


Next is part two, using the leftovers....


...which resulted in this skirt.


A fun, comfortable skirt with patch pockets on the front,


and a buttoned slit at the back.


Now I have a dress and a skirt that only cost me a total of $4.00...not bad!  If you would like to see more pics and a tutorial of how it was done, you can visit my blog, Second Chances By Susan.  Thanks!




6 comments:

g.satansbraten said...

Wow - running out of thumbs to put up ^^!!!

LG, Gerlinde

Gema said...

That skirt is so beautifully finished... What a creation!! Impressed :)

jennifer elliott said...

You're amazing! I love the new skirt, and I love the side strip pieces. Nice contrast.

Jennifer Elliott, EOD

cfort82 said...

Really cute! I love the pockets and side panels.

Cindy - Upcycled Design Lab

Amy Jo said...

Holy Smokes.... You've got talent! I'm so impressed and love your two outfits!

Roberta said...

Adorable