Do you have a few minutes to spare for a day? Do you like commenting on contributors' posts? The Refashion Coop needs two volunteer Editors on Duty (EOD for short) to make sure the site is running smoothly. Interested? Have questions? Please contact Jennifer Elliott at Thank you!

Tuesday, February 03, 2015

The Purple Shirt I loved

I'm so sorry, lately I easily forget to take before photos of the garments before I cut into them. This is the case again. I had this gorgeous purple wooll shirt in my pile for so long. And I had actually cut sleeves and body apart years ago, but never finished it in all this time. Until I was in a pattern tour, and that said pattern would make a lovely long sleeved shirt for my daughter. I brough the purple shirt to life after so long, and in the pink details I used scraps from a tank top my mom gave me not long before. Read the original post over my blog!

1 comment:

cfortin said...

Cute top and model. :-) I sometimes get going on a project and forget the before picture too.

Cindy - EOD
Upcycled Design Lab