This skirt started as a very large, long, voluminous sun dress. I found it at a thrift store outlet that charges by the pound, so I literally paid pennies for this. I removed the tube top portion and cut down the bottom into strips and sewed those strips to make a maxi skirt and added fold over elastic to the waist (picture on the left). My original vision didn't come to fruition, so I got a little frustrated and shoved it in the bottom of my to do pile. So a year later I came across the fiasco again and decided to give it another go. I cut the length into a high-low and then ruffled the extra length I cut off and added it to the bottom. No tutorial, as it took me a year to actually figure out what I wanted to do, but I love the way it turned out!