Do you have a few minutes to spare for a day? Do you like commenting on contributors' posts? The Refashion Coop needs two volunteer Editors on Duty (EOD for short) to make sure the site is running smoothly. Interested? Have questions? Please contact Jennifer Elliott at Thank you!

Thursday, March 19, 2015

crochet panel for tee

refashion tee
I have been meaning to make something for this tee shirt for a while. I had tried a few panel ideas, but went with this one in the end.  This panel could also be made in two parts converting a sweater to a cardigan.

further details and the pattern are at my blog


jennifer elliott said...

I love this idea! I'm not an expert at crocheting but I can certainly crochet a small strip to add to a shirt. Great job!

Jennifer Elliott, EOD

Eimear Greaney said...

thanks very much, i am hoping to do the 2 panel crochet for a sweater conversion to cardi soon as i only thought of it as i finished the tee.