Do you have a few minutes to spare for a day? Do you like commenting on contributors' posts? The Refashion Coop needs two volunteer Editors on Duty (EOD for short) to make sure the site is running smoothly. Interested? Have questions? Please contact Jennifer Elliott at Thank you!

Tuesday, March 24, 2015

Fitted Sheet to Fifties Chic!

Hello Everyone,

It's been a long time since I've posted anything - but that's not to say I don't visit regularly; I love the constant flow of inspiring projects that appear... thank-you for being a constant source of creative food-for-the-sewing-soul x

I decided to give my bedroom a bit of a make-over, nothing too exciting, just new bedding really :) So that meant I had quite a bit of bedding to play with... that just-so-happened to tie in with my need for rose-print fabric! Here's my boy Rod making good use of the bed, BEFORE!
Obviously he's not too impressed with my AFTER, but he'll always find somewhere cosy to bed down ;) Here's me doing a rather naff Mick impression...
I'm just happy we're finally getting better weather, meaning I might even get to wear this dress out soon! Pop over to my blog for more details, looking forward to reading up on all your projects in the meantime!

Gema x


cfortin said...

That print made a lovely dress.

Cindy - EOD
Upcycled Design Lab

Gema Ensenat said...

Thank you Cindy! :)