Do you have a few minutes to spare for a day? Do you like commenting on contributors' posts? The Refashion Coop needs two volunteer Editors on Duty (EOD for short) to make sure the site is running smoothly. Interested? Have questions? Please contact Jennifer Elliott at Thank you!

Friday, March 06, 2015

Gobelin crop top (pattern)

I always liked gobelint patterns, they have something haute couture.
I found this jacket in my grandma's closet, she bought it and never wore for me it's way too big but I think it's nice to make something from  minus to plus, I decided that from such big jacket I can make 2 things.
In my opinin gobelin patterns look very special as bralet crop and this is what I wanted to show.
Here is how I made bralet crop from too big jacket KLIK!
and here you can download free pattern for it KLIK!
 this is how it looks on human  
hmm I look very hippie  in this ...



Andrea said...

Such a great transformation of that jacket into two new pieces! I love this type of fabric as well and it really can look good in modern styles :) Great job!

Andrea EOD

Corina said...

I like this type of fabric too. It's cool too see it re-imagined like this.

Anielska Aniela... said...

Thank you for such nice comments!

Erica Moody said...

I was not expecting that! That's awesome!