Do you have a few minutes to spare for a day? Do you like commenting on contributors' posts? The Refashion Coop needs two volunteer Editors on Duty (EOD for short) to make sure the site is running smoothly. Interested? Have questions? Please contact Jennifer Elliott at Thank you!

Tuesday, March 03, 2015

SHIRT FIX: V for victory

I decided now is the time to "fix" a few of my v-neck shirts, originally men's v-neck. I love a good v-neck, but a men's v-neck isn't girly or very pretty. I'm not looking to show off my assets to the whole wide world, I just want the neckline to be girly and pretty. I found a few tutorials that explained creating a new neckline was an easy process. Well, I'll prove those tutorials wrong!  ;)  I can complicate any simple tutorial.


For details and pictures (read: cat hair), click here.

Jennifer Elliott

No comments: