Do you have a few minutes to spare for a day? Do you like commenting on contributors' posts? The Refashion Coop needs two volunteer Editors on Duty (EOD for short) to make sure the site is running smoothly. Interested? Have questions? Please contact Jennifer Elliott at Thank you!

Saturday, March 07, 2015

SHIRT REFASHION: cute floral skirt

I'm so determined to save this skirt created from an old work shirt. I'm just not feeling the refashion. The skirt was missing something, and I needed to find a fix. So, I cut the refashioned skirt into small strips and did the same thing with the second free work shirt. My dad gave me a stash of green floral fabric, which I suspect was fitted bed sheet. No matter because I like the fabric.

For more details and pictures about this refashion, click here.

Jennifer Elliott

1 comment:

Elizabeth Hill said...

I have a bunch of refashions that need re-refashion and a stack of vintage sheets with patterns I love. Maybe I should try to combine them like you did. Thanks for the inspiration!

- Elizabeth, EOD
aka The Hungry Octopus